It doesn't matter how much large or small or how rich or e traightforward you build your house , dar o ho m e is special to the owner. Dar confuzia comună este încă acolo despre BCA vs Cărămidă. Oamenii se confundă adesea cu Bricks și BCA și care ar fi potrivit pentru o casă.
If you want to know "What is the difference between BCA and Brick"? then let me tell you, BCA is Autoclaved aerated concrete is a lightweight foam concrete. And Bricks are clay blocks made by burning and dried under sunlight and air. Both of these are building materials used to make walls.
The information above is just the tip of the iceberg, but we are discussing the matter in brief in this article.
Brick vs BCA
To understand Bricks and BCA's differences, first, you have to understand what bricks are and what BCA is. Both of these components are used to build houses, walls, and whatever building we see around.
BCA has its own advantages and disadvantages, so do bricks. SO let's see what the definition of these two building elements is.
Ce Este un b rick pe Scurt?
Bricks are simply a type of block that is used to make walls and build houses. Bricks are made of clay, but there is a lot of process for making a brick. To make a brick, it is necessary to use the four main elements of the planet, such as air, water, fire, and earth.
Bricks are a traditional element for building houses as the process of making them is ancient. For centuries Bricks have been a close part of human civilization, giving people the security of living in a safe zone.
Cum se fac Cărămizi?
Bricks are shaped rectangularly by the use of rectangular wooden molds stuffed with clay. Then those rectangular blocks of clays are burned and dried under the sunlight and air. Once they are dried, a brick is ready to use.
Care Sunt Diferitele Tipuri de Cărămizi?
Numerous types of bricks are classified by quality, shape, materials, region, etc. We are mention each class of bricks and what are the types of bricks that are included in each category.
Classification of Bricks Based on Quality
- First class
- Second Class
- Third class
Classification of Bricks Based on Building Process
- Over Burnt or Jhama Brick
- Unburnt Bricks
- Burnt bricks
Classification of Bricks Based on Manufacturing Method
- Dry pressed brick
- Molded Brick
- Extruded brick
Classification of Bricks Based on Raw Materials
- Fly ash Clay Brick
- Sand-lime Brick
- Concrete brick
- Burnt clay brick
Classification of Bricks Based on Using Location
- Backing Brick
- Facing Brick
Classification of Bricks Based on Weather-resisting Capability
- No Weather Grade
- Moderate Weather Grade
- Moderate weather
Classification of Bricks Based on Their Using
- Engineering bricks
- Common bricks
Classification of Bricks Based on Shape
- Bullnose BrickAirbricks
- Coping bricks
- Channel Bricks
- Cow nose bricks
- Capping Bricks
- Purposes made bricks
- Curved sector bricks
- Brick veneer
- Paving bricks
- Hollow Bricks
- Perforated Bricks
Classification of Bricks Based on Region
- Staffordshire blue brick
- London Stock
- Cream city bricks
- Nanak Shahi Bricks
Avantajele Utilizării Cărămizilor
There are many benefits of using bricks to build firm and sturdy houses. Some of the remarkable advantages of using bricks are:
- A brick is fireproof, for which catching fire on bricks is not easy, and also, flames do not spread very fast.
- A brick is waterproof as well. Bricks work great in the rainy region. As bricks are resistant to water rain or heavy storm does not damage bricks.
- Bricks are very durable, as bricks go through many resistance tests, and after each brick goes through the test, these bricks will be approved for usage.
- Bricks are great insulation. Bricks tend to stay cooler in time of summer and work the same way when it is winter. Hence it also saves a lot of electricity.
- Bricks are ecological. Bricks are eco-friendly, and they are made of all-natural elements.
- Bricks can look very sophisticated. Bricks can make your house look elegant as a lot of traditional luxurious houses or landmarks are made with bricks.
Dezavantaje ale Cărămizilor
Bricks are a bit expensive, and they are a bit heavy. It is hard to detect unprepared bricks, and if constructions are made with unprepared brick, then the walls may not sustain. Bricks take a lot of preparation time to let the color sit on them.
What is BCA?
BCA or AAC or Autoclaved aerated concrete is foam concrete made of quartz sand, calcined gypsum, lime, cement, water, and aluminum powder. They are much lighter than bricks and requires a lot of more materials to be made.
Making of BCA
To form the perfect BCA, all of the ingredients have to be mixed to form a slurry. The ingredients are
- finely ground sand
- fly ash
Later aluminum powder is mixed as a suspension. After the slurry is formed due to the expansion ingredients, there will be bubble formed, and then they are molded and the shape it by a string.
Then the concrete blocks are baked in the oven to take a more solidified form, and after these processes are over, a concrete block will be ready.
Advantages of BCA
- The BCA construction materials do not weigh much in terms of overall weight. As these are very light, it is easy to handle them, and also it takes less time to build with BCA.
- BCA blocks provide better thermal comfort as these are very temperature neutral for the foam-like feature; it is well ventilated.
- Lower maintenance cost makes it very cost-efficient
- House built with BCA are comparatively less expensive. BCA is generally cheaper than bricks; hence it takes less money to build any structure with BCA.
- BCA is resistant to mold. It does not rot, and they are resistant to unwanted molds.
Disadvantages of BCA
BCA nu are o capacitate mare de izolare. Clădirile construite cu BCA necesită o soluție suplimentară pentru izolare.
BCA is not very temperature friendly. These may get very cool in winter, but in summer, BCA remains fine. Hence builders use cooling agents mixed while making the mixture.
Brick vs BCA, Care este mai Bun?
Bricks have the advantage of being more sustainable as they are evolved for centuries. But the world requires a price-effective option to build a home. in the debate of Brick VS BCA, the winner totally depends on you.
It is only you who knows the requirement and the purpose of brick or BCA. If you need to build something and you are low on budget, then BCA can be a great option. But if you need to build something that is sustainable, then nothing can be beneficial than bricks.
Brick and BCA both are very useful and shares similar feature and purpose. Both of these building elements have their edges over the other. Bricks are best for durable structures where BCAs are lightweight and cheap.
Depinde total de tine ce tip de structură ai nevoie cel mai mult. Brick vs BCA a fost o dezbatere lungă, care de fapt nu are o concluzie concretă, dar cu siguranță una are avantajul față de cealaltă pentru cerințe specifice.