On a hot summer day, it is difficult to stand for a second without alternating current. Therefore, the air conditioning system is a necessity in the tropics, when the scorching heat burns your skin outside. When you come home, you could look for comfort, b ut sweat and heat fade away.
The final solution is an alternating current. Y ou just lift the remote control and turn it on to cool down the room, relieving yourself of being exhausted. However, do you know what AV is AC? How does it work?
So here in this writing, you will find out about the air conditioning system and know little things about it.
All about the air conditioning heating system
We use air conditioners frequently in our daily lives. But only a few of us know about the heating system of an air conditioner. Let's enter!
AC is a machine that cools the air and controls the humidity. Thus, it provides the right temperature air for the outside. Air conditioning is soon known as AC.
AC is used for thermal control. It also dehumidifies the air and is generally used for thermal control in hot places. It is also used for rooms where heat generating equipment and machinery are stored - for example, art galleries where a dehumidifier is needed.
In cars and transport, alternating current is used for comfort. Moreover, in large buildings, air conditioners are used to ensure a pure air flow. In short, if there is a need to control indoor air quality, AC is used.
The general structure of an air conditioning heating system
Simply an air conditioner has mainly 4 parts. Are-
- Condensing coil
- Expansion valve
- Evaporator coil
In an alternating current system, the vapor compression cycle is used for cooling. In this system, the refrigerant is circulated through a circuit. And F reon is forced to change phase b etween into gaseous and liquid form.
Thus, F absorbs heat from inside and communicates with it outside the house. The heat pump mechanism is used in air conditioners.
A heat pump is a mechanical system. It is used to transfer heat from a colder to a warmer space. Naturally, heat is transferred from a hot place to a cold place. But to do the opposite, use a heat pump.
In summer, the inside of our house is generally colder than the outside, which is warmed by the creepy sun. But still, the interior is not enough to cool for our comfort. So we want to cool our house more.
To do this, the heat must be removed from our house, ie the heat h to be transferred to the outside. And a heat pump does that. A heat pump takes heat from a cool place (here the house) releases it into a warmer area (here outdoors).
In winter, the inside is generally warmer than the outside. But still, it feels cold inside. So we want to heat the room. To do this, the heat must be brought inside the cool outdoor spaces. But it doesn't happen naturally.
So, do the opposite of nature, we use a system of heat pumps. It gathers heat from the cold place and releases it into the house.
A heat pump eliminates a lower temperature source and releases heat into a higher temperature sink. And so it works the opposite of nature.
Thermodynamic explanation of the system
According to thermodynamics, h eat cannot move from a body o f l ower temperature to a body of higher temperature naturally. To do this, exterior work is needed. And air conditioning is
The air conditioner operates in the opposite cycle to a heat engine. Sadi Carnot described the working cycle of a heat engine in 1824. The cycle is known as the Carnot Cycle. But to make t he AC more efficient, different cycles are developed. E.g-
- Vapo u r compression cycle
- Vapo u r absorption cycle
- Reverse of the Carnot cycle
- Gas cycle etc.
Vapor compression cycle
The work cycle of the device air conditioning is known as of compression cycle Vapo u r . I t is also called Vapo u r absorption cycle or gas cycle. In this cycle, our working fluid is needed. I T is called a refrigerant. Freon is one of the most widely used refrigerants.
- First, the low temperature and pressure Freon pass through the compressor to a constant entropy and release it from the compressor as ur superheated steam.
- Then the refrigerant goes along the condenser. At this stage, the capacitor cools down freon. Re-released by the first overheating refrigerator and additional thermal energy. Thus, the vapors become liquid. In this process, the entropy decreases.
- Then the freon passes through the expansion valve or the valve flap Where r high pressure. As it is released from the valve, the pressure drops sharply. It causes the liquid Freon to evaporate and become vaporous. But the whole liquid does not become vapor. Rather it becomes a mixture of cold liquid and vapor. At this stage, the entropy increases slightly.
- Now the mixture goes on a long evaporator coil. A stream of hot air is blown by a fan and passes over the evaporator coil. So the mixture of cold liquid and steam absorbs heat from the air. And cold liquid residue becomes vapor too. Thus, the hot air cools. And the place where the evaporation coil is placed also gets colder. Here, the entropy increased to the largest number.
- And then the refrigerant returns to the compressor. And complete the cycle. The cycle is repeated throughout the operation of the alternating current
The main working mechanism of an AC power supply is a heat pump. It is a mechanical heat transfer system in the opposite way to nature, which means that the transport of heat from the heat source at low temperatures to a high temperature sink.
The heat pump consists of - a compressor, condensing coil, expansion valve, and evaporating coil. Freon goes through this circuit. The freon cools in the middle of the circuit consisting of a compressor and a condensing coil.
Then pass through the expansion valve and the evaporator coil. In this half, the freon absorbs heat from the air and becomes vapor. And chilled at exercises from AC.